cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Configuration of HTTP
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 04:23:56 GMT
Hiya (CC'ing people directly as the dev list still isn't working)

I was wondering if you could explain the HTTP configuration to me a bit.
I am looking at changing the "contextMatchStrategy" setting and wondering:

1. How would I change it globally?
2. How would I change it at the service/endpoint level?

Right now I'm doing this:

((JettyHTTPDestination)
server.getDestination()).setContextMatchStrategy("stem");

It works, but its not very Spring amenable. I'm wondering what a better
way is :-)

There seems to be a ServiceModelHttpConfigurationProvider class that
looks at the EndpointInfo, but I'm wondering why do we need to support
multiple configuration providers. Couldn't we  just assume that if there
is going to be something overriding the configuration it will be in the
service model? WSDL extensors should end up there, as could user
configured values. Additionally, I think it would be good to check
things beside the EndpointInfo, like the Service itself.

Thanks,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse