cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: jsr173-api-1.0.jar and stax_api-1.0.jar
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:57:18 GMT
I can build cxf without any problem.

There does have another public jsr173-api.jar available here [1], and
that one seems to be one that CXF is getting. The same api jar appears
in multiple places in public repo, isn't this confusing? Hope someone
can clean it up in the future.

Regards,
Bo

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/javax/xml/bind/jsr173_api/1.0/