cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: outstanding distribution cleanup works [was: Re: M1 TODOs (again)]
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:46:03 GMT
Hi Dan,

When CeltiXfire moved to apache, I had not updated the my shell script
to use new trunk's maven,
The old trunk maven version is also 2.0.4,  but  the ' mvn install '
could not work, some wacky stack trace printed.
When I changed to use the new trunk's mvn , the error went away.
Are there some relationships with the maven's plugin and maven's core?

Thanks,
Willem.

--
Willem Jiang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 523
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: ning.jiang@iona.com