cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: jsr173-api-1.0.jar and stax_api-1.0.jar
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 01:15:44 GMT
Bozhong Lin wrote:

> Does anyone has any idea why we have both jsr173-api-1.0.jar and
> stax_api-1.0.jar? They seem to contain the same set of binary classes,
> which all belong to Stax api classes.
>
> Thanks,
> Bo

Probably errors in dependency's poms. Some include stax-api, some
include jsr173. I suppose the later is more correct, but the former has
been around long (then maven people didn't add jsr173 until later).
Also, the stax API's current version is 1.0.1 so we might want to think
about using that, however probably not critical ifit involves a lot of
POM changes.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse