cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tests hitting external stuff....
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:41:57 GMT
Yeah, this sounds like a major issue with regards to source
distribution. Seeing that the schema doesn't change much, I'd be for
just checking in the generated classes right now. Maybe another option
is to point XJC to a URL? Once we get the TCK and get a private repo set
up we can always put them there.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse