cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: PMD Rule Change Howto?
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:38:35 GMT
Hi Jervis,

I think the rules enabled in current PMD rules are sort of best
practice, it helps to improve the quality of the code.
If we want to disable temporarily, it's ok, but we should enable it when
we find a better way.

Do agree that we should have consistent PMD rules across the whole project.

Cheers,
James.

Liu, Jervis 写道:
> Hi, shouldn't we have consistent PMD rules across the whole project? I do find some PMD
rules are annoying and not really necessary. Shall we have a discussion in the mailing list
whenever people run into any PMD/Checkstyle rules that they think should be added/removed?
Action can be taken accordingly if it is agreed by the mailing list.