cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: WS-Context implementation
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:26:15 GMT
I have been contemplating this a little bit.  There is some work on the
geronimo clustering (which will be available stand alone) and this can
be reused to do distributed sessions AFAIK. I might give this a whirl
later this month when Jeff Genender is ready and see what I can come up
with. Anyone else is welcome to help as well :-)
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053