cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Conner <Kevin.Con...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: WS-Context implementation
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:45:59 GMT
Newcomer, Eric wrote:
> As co-chair of the OASIS WS-CAF committee I'd like to mention the
> opportunity for CXF to participate in the interop testing for the most
> recent version of the WS-Context specification, found on the TC page
> (the link in Mark's email) as part of its progression toward OASIS
> standard.

I would be willing to drive this provided there is no conflict of
interest with the RedHat implementation.  I can't see there being any
but I would have to check.

I have to write the RedHat implementation corresponding to the later
spec in any case, it would also give me a good opportunity to get to
grips with the XFire code.

It should also be relatively easy to have a common interop app for both.

	Kev