cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Questions about CodeFirst in client side
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:25:31 GMT
Jiang Ning wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> I am working on the CXF-18 to implement the addport() API,  so I need
> to build service model from code(there is no wsdl url), and create
> Endpoint for Dispatch.

So this service model is created from a class which extends the Jax-ws
service class? In reflectionservicefactory there is a stopClasses list.
We should tell the ServiceFactory to introspect all the methods, but
stop at the JAX-WS Service class using that mechanism.

> So I just do a quick reading about you CodeFirstTest in the
> frontend-jaxws and find out that the (code first) client side don't
> actual invoke the method.

Which method doesn't it invoke?

> I just want to ask if you have any plan to implements this or I will
> try to get this work.

I wasn't planning on working on it, but I think you could use the
BindingInfoFactories to get the addPort to work and then create a dummy
EndpointInfo in the service model. You shouldn't have to create a whole
new service model because there is already one there in Service
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053