cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Accounts, Commit Karma & PPMC membership for CXF
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:42:42 GMT
Can one of our mentors confirm this? Dims mentioned that we should do
this which is why I said we should - but if its not rquired, I care that
much. I think it is nice in the sense that it says unambiguously: this
person can be a committer - which people might remain confused about.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053