cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: something about porting Axis2 performance test case
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:58:23 GMT
Jiang Ning wrote:

> Hi
>
> When I porting Axis2 performance test , I found some interesting
> things when I compare Axis2 with CXF.
>
> 1. Getting the wsdl from the endpoint published url.
> Axis2 support for querying service's WSDL (using ?wsdl), schema (using
> ?xsd) and policies (using ?policy).
> Current CXF only support servlet to get the wsdl from published
> url+?wsdl.
> IMO CXF should catch up with Axis2.

Sorry, my mistake for the ?wsdl. I also did a quick test of CXF sample
and look into the code, the ?wsdl option support to get the wsdl file,
Please see
trunk/rt/transports/http/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/JettyHTTPDestination.java

if ("GET".equals(req.getMethod()) &&
req.getURI().toString().toLowerCase().endsWith("?wsdl")) {
            try {

                resp.addField("Content-Type", "text/xml");

                OutputStream os = resp.getOutputStream();

                WSDLWriter wsdlWriter =
WSDLFactory.newInstance().newWSDLWriter();
                Definition def = new
ServiceWSDLBuilder(endpointInfo.getService()).build();
                wsdlWriter.writeWSDL(def, os);
                resp.getOutputStream().flush();
                resp.commit();
                req.setHandled(true);
                return;
            } catch (Exception ex) {

                ex.printStackTrace();
            }
        }

--
Willem Jiang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 523
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: ning.jiang@iona.com