cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject something about porting Axis2 performance test case
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:09:34 GMT
Hi

When I porting Axis2 performance test , I found some interesting things
when I compare Axis2 with CXF.

1. Getting the wsdl from the endpoint published url.
Axis2 support for querying service's WSDL (using ?wsdl), schema (using
?xsd) and policies (using ?policy).
Current CXF only support servlet to get the wsdl from published url+?wsdl.
IMO CXF should catch up with Axis2.

2. Supporting of JAXWS
When we use the same wsdl as Axis2 to generate the artifacts, I found
Axis tools can't tell wrapped and bare message according to JAXWS
specification but the CXF's tools support it.
But CXF run time don't support the wrapped and bare message in the same
interface because of there are different interceptor chains will be
involved in this use case.
IMO CXF need  to  looking into it and find a way to solve it.

Willem.