cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Conner <Kevin.Con...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Areas to get involved...
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 21:17:53 GMT
Dan Diephouse wrote:
> Was chatting with a few people here at ApacheCon and we came up with the
> idea that we should have a page on how to get involved. So, I went ahead
> and created one:
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF/Getting+Involved
>
> I only have a few ideas on there right now (I'm sure I'll think of more
> later too), but hopefully others can contribute some ideas as well!

I was just composing an email about doing this :-).

I went through the wiki/jira and didn't see much about longer term
objectives, things are obviously focused on the M1 release.  The wiki
index page seems to cover a lot of areas and I wondered whether it would
be a good idea to flesh some of them out.  These could be added to the
'ideas' section on the above page.

It would also be helpful, to me at least, if there was some notion of
priority attached to these items.  Do people feel this is warranted?

Thanks,
	Kev