cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r454730 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/model/ rt/bindings/soap/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/ tools/common/src/ma...
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:39:57 GMT
Hiya,
Well the SoapBindingInfoFactoryBean is really only used when someone is
doing code first. So I wouldn't worry about that too muc. The Soap 1.2
fault interceptors still aren't written so that is probably a good thing
to work on. I'll see if I can get the client side fault handling working
today/tomorrow and then hopefully we'll have things completely sorted!
Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse