cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Conner <Kevin.Con...@jboss.com>
Subject Re: Accounts, Commit Karma & PPMC membership for CXF
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:38:50 GMT
Kevin Conner wrote:
> Can I have commit access please?

Apologies, I should have introduced myself to the group.

I currently work for Red Hat, as part of the JBoss division.  I joined
JBoss as part of an acquisition when JBoss acquired transaction
management technology from Arjuna.  I am part of the transaction and ESB
teams and am the lead for WS-TX.

I started work as a kernel developer, writing fault tolerant network and
SCSI drivers for a company that was later acquired by Sun.  I have been
using Java since 1995.  Most of the development has been on the
enterprise side with some GUI work (swing, AWT, SWT).

As part of the work with Arjuna/JBoss/Red Hat I have implemented WS-TX
and WS-TX1.1, WS-ADDR 2004 and WS-ADDR 2005.  I have taken part in
interops for WS-ADDR 2005, WS-TX and currently finishing WS-TX1.1.

I have written a small SOAP stack based on StAX, currently used by the
WS-TX implementation.  It is similar to XFire but not as sophisticated.

I hope this helps people to understand some of my background.

	Kev