cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Transport API again
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:43:51 GMT
Hiya,
David Jencks and I are working on the Geronimo integration. We have to
write a new HTTP transport and I am reminded again that I'm not a fan of
the current getBackChannel() as isn't really dependent on the transport.
Additionally people (like myself) find it confusing. Eoghan - have you
thought about this any more?

Also, I was talking to Greg of Jetty fame and he said that you can
create an OutputStream and write headers after that, provided you don't
write data which exceeds the size of the response buffer. Maybe we
should change our HTTP code so it doesn't use the wrappedoutputstream then?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
(616) 971-2053