cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: CXF performance test case with Axis
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:04:14 GMT
Hi,

I just ported [1]'s testcase[testcase] to cxf,  by comments the wrapped
method.
Before I commit the codes , I just want to ask if we have any legal
problem about the testcase :).
BTW There is no Licences file in the testcase.

[testcase] http://www.wso2.net/article/perf_1/files/benchmark-001.zip

Thanks,
Willem.