cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject SOAP 1.2, Multiple services on same endpoint?
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 14:19:18 GMT
Hiya,
Have you tried this out with the runtime yet? I was just looking at the
code and noticed we still don't have support for parsing the SOAP 1.2
extensors in the SoapBindingFactory. Or is this just tooling support at
this point?

I am also concerned at this point how we should support multiple
services/bindings on the same endpoint. Has anyone else thought about
this? Maybe we have a routing endpoint which selects a particular
binding based on some criteria?

Thanks for getting the maven upload request in - hopefully they'll get
it up soon.
Cheers,
- Dan

--