cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Mika Göckel <mika.goec...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Accounts, Commit Karma & PPMC membership for CXF
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:05:33 GMT
Hi Dan,

I followed the discussion on incubator-general and I think the way
you/they are dealing with this issue is the most transparent possible.
Even if I didn't take part in the discussion myself, I felt somewhat
involved as well.

You know that I haven't been the most active committer of XFire in the
past and I certainly will not be the most active for CXF in the future
as well and you know that it isn't laziness but workload that holds
people like me from taking a bigger piece of the cake. I admire you and
the other very active committers but I have difficulties following the
pace you are moving forward. On the other hand, I find it indispensible
to have a very diverse community including people only stepping in
occasionally -- like myself.

I've got an apache account already, but I would like to have write
access to the wiki and committer status for JIRA, so that I can be
assigned issues.

If you can cope with me being one of the least active committers, I'd be
proud to be a part of the project.

Mika

--
cyber:con gmbh