cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Problem with SOAPDocLitClientTypeTest on windows?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 18:25:46 GMT
My WSDL actually has this import in it:

<xsd:import namespace="http://apache.org/type_test/types1"
schemaLocation="C:\cygwin\home\Dan\cxf\trunk\testutils/target/generated/src/main/resources/wsdl/type_test/type_test_1.xsd"/>

On IRC Dan Kulp said his was:
<xsd:import namespace="http://apache.org/type_test/types1"
schemaLocation="./type_test_1.xsd"/>

With that change it works. Hrmph. It appears to be a generated wsdl. I'm
not sure what I need to do to fix the generation though...

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions