cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Problem with SOAPDocLitClientTypeTest on windows?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:45:52 GMT
Anyone else having issues with the SOAPDocLitClientTypeTest  on windows?
I get this message:

Caused by: org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaException:
C:\cygwin\home\Dan\cxf\trunk\testutils\target\generated\src\main\resources\wsdl\type_test\type_test_doclit.wsdl\C:\cygwin\home\Dan\cxf\trunk\testutils\target\generated\src\main\resources\wsdl\type_test\type_test_1.xsd

(The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect)
    at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchemaCollection.read(XmlSchemaCollection.java:221)
    at
org.apache.ws.commons.schema.SchemaBuilder.resolveXmlSchema(SchemaBuilder.java:1911)
    ... 17 more

Granted, I'm ultimately liable for the blame because I think I wrote the
resolution code in XmlSchema, but I'm wondering if this test ever worked
on windows or its something to do with my changes. Can anyone let me
know if it passes for them?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse