cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Soap Binding dependency during service model creation
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 19:18:57 GMT
Hi Balaj,
Didn't realize you posted this to the list too. Here's what I said in
the JIRA issue: We do this because the frontend has specific knowledge
of how to create the bindings. For instance, JAX-WS has specific
information about SOAP. Hence we need to have a dependency on the SOAP
binding. I am in the midst of some cleanup on this and clarifying how
frontends work right now. I am just trying to get my tests to pass.
Hopefully I can get the commit in yet today and you can take a look.

We could maybe include a more dynamic method to do this - i.e. load
default bindings only if the exist, definitely something good to think
about.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse