cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Diephouse <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: JCA Inbound Propocal
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:15:45 GMT
It doesn't matter what frontend is being used, you should always be able
to go back and use your own invoker. So yes, you could use an EJBInvoker
with the JAX-WS frontend. It does require using CXF specific APIs, but I
don't really see a way around that.
- Dan

Unreal Jiang wrote:

>hi Dan,
>
>  Thanks for your reply.
>
>  Yes, for simple frontend, it's best way to create a EJBInvoker.
>
>  Could we use EJBInvoker in JaxWS frontend approach? If it works, we can put away the
dynamic proxy from both approach.

>  Regards
>  Unreal
>

>Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
>  Hiya,
>
>Could you just create a different Invoker for the Service? In XFire we
>just created an EJB invoker (see http://xfire.codehaus.org/Invokers).
>The whole point of invokers are to allow different backend
>implementations of the service, so I would think there is something we
>can do there.
>
>- Dan
>
>Unreal Jiang wrote:
>

>>Hi guys,
>>
>>I'd like to port jca inbound into CXF from Celtix. In Celtix, we create a dynamic
proxy as a implementor, and this proxy will redirect the invocation from client to a backend
ejbBean. This way works fine in Celtix, bus doesn't in CXF. Because in CXF JaxWS frontend
implementation, it's requested that the implementor must contain a WebSerivce or Provider
annotation, in our case the implementor is only a proxy, it doesn't have any annotations.