cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF Logo Concepts
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:43:12 GMT
Hi,
There are some logo concepts posted
here<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-51>in a file attachment
called
CXFlogos1023.pdf for consideration and discussion for the logo for the
project.   These are in addition to the graphics files that have been posted
already.  (for the record, I really liked 6. 3.jpg in the first batch).

This new batch includes designs that are a bit simpler but still
distinctive.  I really like 7 and 4, and I'm looking forward to everyone
else's feedback and comments.  Keep in mind that the color scheme of any of
the logos can be modified. It would be great to get comments back on the
logos and the color schemes independently since we can mix and match any
logo with color scheme.

Deb