cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Debbie Moynihan" <debbiemoyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Template...
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 20:43:14 GMT
Hi,
I'll sign up to provide some additional logo concepts over the next few days
and share with the dev list so we can hopefully get some consensus on a logo
and color scheme.  I recommend we try to agree on a logo look and feel and
color scheme first and then I can work on a stylesheet based around that.

Deb