cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: SOAP 1.2, Multiple services on same endpoint?
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:40:08 GMT
In the example given below, I noticed that same binding "PutLastTradedPriceSoapBinding" is
being used for both endpoints, but I see the discussion being about two bindings one Soap
1.1 and another for Soap 1.2. Then shouldn’t each point be using different wsdl binding?

Here is the updated example to clarify,
> <wsdl:service name="SOAPService">
>        <wsdl:port name="SoapPort"
> binding="tns:PutLastTradedPriceSoapBinding">
>            <soap:address location="http://localhost:9107/StockService"/>
>        </wsdl:port>
>        <wsdl:port name="Soap12Port"
> binding="tns:PutLastTradedPriceSoap12Binding">
>            <soap12:address location="http://localhost:9107/StockService"/>
>        </wsdl:port>
>    </wsdl:service>

Thanks,