cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r469397 [1/5] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws: ./ src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/javaee/ src/main/resources/schemas/configuration/
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:09:48 GMT

Jervis,

This commit REALLY broke the ability to build in eclipse.   The checked in
code, because it's not checkstyle compliant, made it impossible to build
the jaxws module in eclipse.   Thus, all the dependent modules also
wouldn't build.

I'm working on a fix for it, but please try to be careful of that in the
future.

I'm basically adding "src/main/generated" and "src/test/generated"
directories to the exclusions for checkstyle in eclipse and for
suppressions from command line mvn.   Thus, any "generated" code that
must be committed to SVN can go into that directory.   You would then use
the build-helper mojo plugin to bind that dir into the build.

The committed code would still need to pass PMD.   Not much can be done
about that right now as the eclipse PMD plugin has some fairly sever
limitations.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp