cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: More stuff hitting external servers....
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 03:41:07 GMT

Daniel Kulp <daniel.kulp@iona.com> wrote:
With the apache servers down and a few other things happening today, I've
found a couple more issues:

1) ws/policy - this requires schemas from docs.oasis-open.org to be
available and downloadable in order to even build.   At one point today,
I could not reach that server and I was completely stuck.

2) jca tests - At some point, they actually do a GET on http://apache.org.
With apache being down, they are now timing out.   The interesting thing
is the test isn't failing, but it takes 6 minutes to run.

It looks like the jca connector api jar version has some problemI, will commit a fix for this
issue today, hope it's useful.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer