cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: More to clean
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 15:42:32 GMT
On Friday October 20 2006 1:14 am, James Mao wrote:
> Found more "objectweb"s and "celtix"s in the JMS demo, should revisit
> this demo.
> And also found "iona.com" in top level pom.xml and
> cruisecontrol_config.xml, is that OK?

cruisecontrol_config.xml is no longer needed.  I'll remove it.

The iona.com in the top level pom is OK.   Not a great, but OK for now.
Eventually, I'd like to get a cruisecontrol setup (or similar, maybe
continuum or luntBuild) at apache in a zone, but that requires some
support from Infrastructure that they cannot provide right now.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer