cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Distribution Thoughts
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:00:21 GMT

> >     * Why are maven-* and wagon included?
> >     * Why is XMLBeans 2.1.0 included?
>
> These are sucked in from the dependency on the maven plugin.   That
> said, the bin distribution doesn't need the maven plugin packaged with
> it.

Actually, I'm semi-wrong on this.   The common/xsd  module has a direct
dependency on the maven things.   I have a fix for that by marking
them "provided" so they won't be included.

XMLBeans is sucked in for the javascript stuff for some reason.  Someone
who knows more about that frontend would need to explain why.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer