cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: PMD errors
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 20:09:52 GMT

james,

This is most likely due to using an old version of the PMD plugin since
the error is not seen on other peoples computers.    For some reason,
maven doesn't always update the plugins.    You can try running
a "mvn -U" to force the upgrade, but even that doesn't always work.  :-(

My suggestion is to delete the maven-pmd-plugin directory from your local
repository and retry.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp