cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Officially rename the project to Apache CXF
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 19:48:36 GMT

This vote has passed with:    (using everyone on the initial commiter list
on the proposal as "binding" votes)

+1      (dkulp, ejohnson, asakala, dmoynihan, mlittle, bravi, pjones,
jjagielski, kconnor, willem, asmyth, proyal)  (nonbind: enolan,
snicholls)
+0      (ddiephouse)
0         (blin)
-1        (mgockel)

14 +1s (12 binding)
1 +0s (1 binding)
1 0s (1 binding)
1 -1 (1 binding)

Congrats!   We have a name, at least for now.     :-)

Dan