cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Harmony jar compare tool....
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:49:30 GMT

On Monday October 02 2006 1:16 pm, Alexey Petrenko wrote:
> I've used japitools: http://www.kaffe.org/~stuart/japi/
>
> If you will have any questions feel free to ask and I'll try to help.

Hmm...   I don't think it likes Java 5 annotation or something.   I seems
to NullPointerException on everything.   I don't have time to track that
down right now.   I'll stick it on my todo list.    Thanks for the pointer
though.

Dan

dkulp@dilbert ~/tmp/t2/japitools/bin $ ./japize as ws-metadata packages ~/working/geronimo-specs/geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec/target/geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.0.jar
+javax

Processing package javax,:=
Processing package javax.jws,:=
Failed to Japize javax.jws.HandlerChain: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.Oneway: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.WebMethod: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.WebParam: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.WebParam$Mode: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.WebResult: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.WebService: java.lang.NullPointerException

Processing package javax.jws.soap,:=
Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.InitParam: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding$ParameterStyle: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding$Style: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPBinding$Use: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPMessageHandler: java.lang.NullPointerException

Failed to Japize javax.jws.soap.SOAPMessageHandlers: java.lang.NullPointerException