cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <daniel.k...@iona.com>
Subject Re: WSDL interface and operation name
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 16:52:36 GMT
Kate,

> What's the best way for me to get the interface name and operation name,
> etc of the current message from an interceptor?
>
> Does celtixfire support JAX-WS message context properties such as,
> javax.xml.ws.wsdl.interface and javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation?

If you're using a JAX-WS handler, then it WILL support those. (I'm not sure if
it does right now.   Probably not yet.)

However, in an interceptor, you would just need to call:
msg.get(BindingOperationInfo.class)
to get the BindingOperaionInfo object and pretty much go from there.

Enjoy!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer