cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Unreal Jiang <sinbad_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JCA Inbound Propocal
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:40:07 GMT
hi Dan,

  Thanks for your reply.

  Yes, for simple frontend, it's best way to create a EJBInvoker.

  Could we use EJBInvoker in JaxWS frontend approach? If it works, we can put away the dynamic
proxy from both approach.

  Regards
  Unreal

Dan Diephouse <dan@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
  Hiya,

Could you just create a different Invoker for the Service? In XFire we
just created an EJB invoker (see http://xfire.codehaus.org/Invokers).
The whole point of invokers are to allow different backend
implementations of the service, so I would think there is something we
can do there.

- Dan

Unreal Jiang wrote:

>Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to port jca inbound into CXF from Celtix. In Celtix, we create a dynamic proxy
as a implementor, and this proxy will redirect the invocation from client to a backend ejbBean.
This way works fine in Celtix, bus doesn't in CXF. Because in CXF JaxWS frontend implementation,
it's requested that the implementor must contain a WebSerivce or Provider annotation, in our
case the implementor is only a proxy, it doesn't have any annotations.