cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Wang, Kate" <Kate.W...@iona.com>
Subject RE: WSDL interface and operation name
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 19:13:44 GMT
Hi Dan,

I tried to call msg.getExchange().get(BindingOperationInfo.class) in my
Soap interceptor, but it returns null. This is run through a unit test
of this interceptor.

In the test, I am creating a phase interceptor chain and invoking on the
interceptor directly, I guess I need to invoke other interceptors before
my interceptor in order for the BindingOperationInfo to be populated in
the message. Is my assumption correct? If it is, which interceptor
should I invoke?

Thanks,
Kate
-----Original Message-----
From: Kulp, John Daniel
Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 9:53 AM
To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Wang, Kate
Subject: Re: WSDL interface and operation name

Kate,

> What's the best way for me to get the interface name and operation
name,
> etc of the current message from an interceptor?
>
> Does celtixfire support JAX-WS message context properties such as,
> javax.xml.ws.wsdl.interface and javax.xml.ws.wsdl.operation?

If you're using a JAX-WS handler, then it WILL support those. (I'm not
sure if
it does right now.   Probably not yet.)

However, in an interceptor, you would just need to call:
msg.get(BindingOperationInfo.class)
to get the BindingOperaionInfo object and pretty much go from there.

Enjoy!
--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer