cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: WS-Context implementation
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:41:18 GMT
Hi Eric and Mark,

It would be a great opportunity for CXF community and Apache to
participate in interop testing. I wish we had a WS-Context
implementation in place :) either we wrote or somebody has given to us
to participate in the interop testing. Certainly something to add to the
CXF roadmap for consideration in my opinion.

First off, dumb question, Are there any issues with CXF implementing or
supporting this oasis spec?

I will go read more about WS-Context to understand it more, but here are
some questions that may be worth answering.

Are there any specs that are similar to WS-Context?
Can somebody comment on how this specification relates to
WS-ResourceFramework?

Is SCA planning to leverage WS-Context spec? If so, it might be worth
opening a dialogue with Tuscany folks, so that it is mutually beneficial
for both the projects.

How widely is this spec adopted or used in the industry? (just
curious...)

Mark, Does RedHat have any plans on opensourcing WS-Context
implementation?
Asking this question because, there is no point in creating one if reuse
is a possibility. I am sure CXF community would love to get one :)

Regards,
Adi

http://www.idealliance.org/proceedings/xml05/abstracts/paper54.HTML