cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Wrapped operation info
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 04:18:17 GMT
Hi Nodet,

I think detecting wrapped operation  is related to jaxws specification .
According to jax-ws section 2.3 and 2.6.2  ,the hello operation  in the
attached wsdl will be mapped to no-wrapper style .

So , do we need to add a parameter which specify whether it is jaxws
front-end  in isUnwrapped() operation ?

Regards

Jim