cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Issue in ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeWSDLOperations() and WrapperClassInInterceptor.handlerMessage()
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 02:03:10 GMT
Hi Dan ,

It do not  behave like that .  When I  run  the type test  with  the SEI
impl class like the ServiceClass  , I will get the NullPointerException in
the WrapperClassInterceptor.

I found there is flaw in the snippet  from
WrapperClassInterceptor.handleMessage() :

 Type[] interfaces = method.getDeclaringClass().getGenericInterfaces();
 inter = (Class)interfaces[0];

If the given the impl is ServiceClass ,  the interfaces[0]  will be null.

Jim