cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Tooling Proposal [was Re: tooling and service model]
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 09:45:22 GMT
Hi Dan ,

It looks like a very good plan. Just some concerns about item 6.

[1]  Now wsdl2java can generate ant build.xml for user.   ASFAIK  with code model it  will
take more effort to do this .

[2]  If java2wsdl use the service model  as mediate model to generate wsdl, service model
also need to refactor to contain extra information for  wsdl .

Regards

Jim