cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject Issue in ReflectionServiceFactoryBean.initializeWSDLOperations() and WrapperClassInInterceptor.handlerMessage()
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 10:48:26 GMT
When I porting the type test , I run into an interesting problem . When I
use the service class like following to initializeWSDLOperations,  we can
not get SEI  in  WrapperClassInInterceptor.handlerMessage()

@WebService
ServiceClass extends Foo implentents SEI  {
//empty
//Class Foo did not declare implements SEI explicitly
}

This is because ServiceClass.getMethod().getDeclaringClass() is Foo Not
ServiceClass.

How to fix this issue ?  Add serviceclass as constructor paramerter ?

Thoughts?

Regards

Jim