cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Protocol/HTTP headers...
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:37:27 GMT

Hi Dan,

I don't recall the original discussion, but the simplest apprach would
be to move the
javax.xml.ws.handler.MessageContext.MessageContext.HTTP_{REQUEST|RESPONS
E}_HEADERS, HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE etc. fields to
org.apache.cxf.message.Message.

This would be consistent with the use of keys (e.g. to indicate the
message is oneway) as opposed to explicit getters/setters on Message.

BTW we'll need another key on Message to indicate the flow direction
(inbound or outbound), so that the same interceptor implementation may
be inserted in both the in- and out- interceptor chains (as opposed to
using separate FooInInterceptor and FooOutInterceptor classes).

Cheers,
Eoghan