cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Pre-requisite for WS_RM: WS_Addressing etc
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 11:36:44 GMT

Jervis,

I'm working on WS-Adressing support. The current status is that the
SOAP-specific piece is complete and committed, and I'm working on the
SOAP-independent bit.

The other main prerequisite for RM is decoupled response correlation,
which I intend to work on next week.

One final issue we probably want to address also is that all the
interceptor chain participation is currently API-driven - i.e.
inpterceptors are added to the relevant chains programmatically via
InterceptorProvider.get{In|Out|Fault}Interceptors().add() as opposed to
a configuration-driven mechanism. The latter will be increasingly called
for in order to engage the RM interceptors, as one of the goals of
Celtix RM support was to allow reliability to be introduced without any
changes to application code. So maybe a config mechanism for interceptor
chains would be a good initial task for you?

Cheers,
Eoghan