cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: To who can't post the commit mail for CXF
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2006 07:38:27 GMT

Aha, makes sense now why my commit mail from yesterday never got to the
list ...

  _____

	From: Jiang, Ning (Willem)
	Sent: 08 September 2006 06:36
	To: cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
	Subject: To who can't post the commit mail for CXF

	Hi,
	Today, I just committed several times to CXF repository, but I
can't get my commit mails from the cfx-commit mail list.  The reason is
the  apache mail list  only  allow who  had subscribed the mail to post
mail in the list .  So you need to use you apache account to subscribe
the cfx-commit mail list to make you commit post to the mail list .

	[1] is the url for how to config apache mail.

	[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/user-email.html

	Cheers,

	Willem