cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Richard A" <richard.s...@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject maven_repo location
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:42:27 GMT
I'm not not familiar with Maven and pom files so could somebody please answer this question
-

Where does it decide where to create maven_repo ?

Looking at my machine after doing the install most of the maven_repo is located in my home
drive, but a bit of it has been located under the root directory that I have loaded the source
of CXF into.

The reason I ask (apart form it being inconsistent across the project) is that my home drive
is a synchronised drive on my laptop and causes me no end of trouble. Not least the amount
of money my server team charge me for the disk space on the server.

So my next question would be how do I tell it to use a different location - do I change HOME_PATH
in my environment ?

Thanks

Richard Shaw

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If you are not
the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise
expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in this communication shall be legally binding.