cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Richard A" <richard.s...@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject RE: Distribution questions
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:14:45 GMT
Thanks for that. It all sounds sensible.

I must admit I like the idea of not building the distribution every time. I was just at a
loss at first, on how to build it because we don't use maven in our projects. Once I realised
that 'mvn' would do the trick I was OK.

The question about what is needed to deploy, was because the target directory has lots of
stuff in it, I was expecting it to contain what is deployed and nothing else.

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@atkinsglobal.com