cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Shaw, Richard A" <richard.s...@atkinsglobal.com>
Subject RE: logos...
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 01:18:15 GMT
I think they are far too gothic, they would never make me think of an ESB. I'd be more inclinded
to think you were selling cornish tourist souveniers.

If the name becomes CXF, removing the word celtix then why re-introduce the celtic theme in
the logo ?

Just my twopeneth.

Richard Shaw

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

Richard Shaw
Technical Design Authority - Information Solutions Consultancy
Intelligent Transport Systems

Atkins Highways and Transportation
Woodcote Grove, Ashley Road, Epsom, Surrey, KT18 5BW

Tel: +44 (0) 1372 756407
Fax: +44 (0) 1372 740055
Mob: 07740 817586
E-mail: richard.shaw@atkinsglobal.com