cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Balaji Ravi" <balajimr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transport API (setMessageObserver)
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:02:36 GMT
So there can be only a single MessageObserver at a time. Can a user set a
message observer to see what messages are received on the wire?

I am having trouble understanding that when a destination is already
activated, can i again set a message observer to view the messages or is it
not allowed?

- Balaji