cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jiang Ning <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: About the user defined configuration file
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 08:23:19 GMT
Hi Andrea,

Sorry for my confusing cxf.xml definition.
My means of 'same as cxf.xml on the classpath' is the cfgFile which is
passed to ConfigurerImple by System properties is same as the
DEFAULT_USER_CFG_FILE.
Here is the real error, if the cfgFile passed by System properties was
an URL string like "file:///local/customer_cxf.xml",  the below code
can't work.
And we mostly want to pass the configuration file's absolute path to CXF.

Thanks,

Willem.

--
Willem Jiang
Software Engineer

IONA Asia Pacific Software Development Center
2/F, Unit A, Information Center
Zhongguancun Software Park Haidian District,
Beijing, P.R.China (100094)

Tel: +86-10-82825151 - 523
Fax: +86-10-82825210
Email: ning.jiang@iona.com