cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: SOAP 1.2 WSDL extension
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 10:08:26 GMT
Hi Dan,

Thanks for your information.

How long will it take for them to publish the jars? it's automated or
manually?
Will they notify me if they reject the request?

I have a problem when i do mvn repository:bundle-create, it require scm
definition in pom.xml which i can not find the correct url.

I have posted an issue in their bug tracking system, hope they can also
help to publish the latest kit.

Thanks,
James.

Daniel Kulp 写道: